- May 21, 2019 - By Nick Twidale
The fall out from the latest escalation in the growing trade war between the US and China continued to pressure stock markets during yesterday’s trading.
- May 16, 2019 - By Nick Twidale
Financial markets had a relatively steady day as investors continued to digest the latest updates with regard to the global trade situation.
- May 15, 2019 - By Nick Twidale
Stock markets experienced a brighter day yesterday as trade concerns eased slightly.
- May 14, 2019 - By Nick Twidale
Global equity markets were smashed overnight as China hit back at US tariff increases with some of it’s own.
- May 13, 2019 - By Nick Twidale
Financial markets have opened in Asian back under pressure as the trade war between the US and China escalated further over the weekend.
- May 10, 2019 - By Nick Twidale
Equity markets are on track for one of their worst weeks since last October as trade concerns continue to weigh on investor sentiment.