01. Fixed Tight Spreads. No Commission.
Rakuten Securities Australia (RSA) uses pricing technology directly from our Tokyo platform as this allows us to leverage on the large order flow we see from our Japanese Head Office. This lets us offer our unique pricing model to the global markets. We do not charge any commission on our spreads. Our spreads are fixed for 95% of the normal trading hours. The other 5% of the time is during periods of low liquidity such as data releases, market roll-over and holidays.
Major currencies with Spreads
All Currencies with Swap Rates
Commodities with Swap Rates
Indicies with Spreads
- AUS200 (Australia 200) 1.5
- EU50 (Eurostock 50) 2.0
- FRA40 (France 40) 1.4
- GER30 (Germany 30) 1.6
- HK50 (Hangseng 50) 3.4
- JP225 (Japan 225) 9.1
- UK100 (UK 100) 1.4
- US500 (US SPX 500) 0.6
- NAS100 (US Tech 100) 1.1
- US30 (Wall Street 30) 2.9
02. $50 Minimum Deposit
All RSA clients will receive the same high level of customer service and operational support regardless of their capital worth.
Enjoy easy access to our market leading pricing model with a minimum deposit of just $50.
03. Up to 400:1
We offer some of the highest leverage globally while still being under the stringent regulation of ASIC. This allows our clients to maximise their opportunities and more effectively manage risk throughout global markets.
04. Top Market Commentary
Our free, up-to-date educational content and market analysis pieces will assist both our new and professional traders to make their trading decisions and executions.
- Daily market updates and long-term analysis from our top market analysts – led by Nick Twidale who regularly features on the major Business TV Channels.
- Educational content to assist new traders to the market
- Daily technical levels
- Live market updates via our Twitter Feed
05. Unprecedented Financial Backing
Rakuten Securities Australia (RSA) is backed by the global expertise of Rakuten Securities Inc. With its head office in Tokyo, Rakuten Securities Inc. is the 4th largest FX broker in the world servicing over 2.2 million clients since 1999.
As at Feb 2018, Rakuten Inc. has a market cap of 15 Billion AUD and 1 Billion members within the group’s companies.
Rakuten Inc. became the Main Global Partner of FC Barcelona and was the NBA Champion’s Golden State Warriors’s first ever Jersey Badge Sponsor in 2017.
With strong financial backing and the enduring strong principles of Rakuten Inc to run our business by, we aim to focus on the fundamentals of being a good broker – offering highly competitive spreads, secure funds and excellent customer support.
06. Regulated and Safe funds
We comply to ASIC regulations by holding our retail client funds in segregated bank accounts.
Rakuten Securities Australia meets and exceeds the requirements of ASIC Regulations and clearly distinguishes retail client money from its own by holding retail client funds in trust or segregated client bank accounts. Treating retail client money in this way ensures that in the event of Rakuten Securities Australia becoming insolvent, funds held in these accounts will be returned to clients.
Rakuten Securities performs daily client money reconciliations in accordance with regulation requirements. This process ensures that funds held in trust or segregated bank accounts accurately reflect retail client assets.